Most Best Man speeches at weddings are made memorable by the increasing of a witty quote or two. Add some sharp spirit to your Best Man's speech with a funny quote. Select from the following ten popular funny quotes and alter them to fit your own situation or that of the newly married couple.
1. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone. - Anthony Burgess
Funny Jokes One Liners
2. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you said; after marriage, he'll fall asleep before you halt saying it. - Helen Roland
My life is one of those "you had to be there" jokes Women's Tee Shirt Small-Tank Top Best
Rate This Product :
My life is one of those "you had to be there" jokes Women's Tee Shirt Small-Tank Top Feature
- 100% Cotton
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 20, 2012 20:33:15
3. In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a institution which is still very much practiced. - Helen Rowland
4. It's not as great a day for the bride as she thinks. She's not marrying the best man.
5. Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass. - French Proverb
6. Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with all in the house. - Jean Kerr
7. The problem with being best man at a wedding is that you never get a opening to prove it.
8. Many a man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Stephen Leacock
9. Harpo, she's a lovely person. She deserves a good husband. Marry her before she finds one. - Oscar Levant, to Harpo Marx upon meeting Harpo's fiancée
10. I belong to Bridegrooms Anonymous. Whenever I feel like getting married, they send over a lady in a housecoat and hair curlers to burn my toast for me. - Dick Martin
Feel free to modify the last one to your liking and take care to use it as a joke on yourself, and not anyone else!Funny Best Man QuotesFriends with Benefits - Movie Review Tube. Duration : 11.68 Mins.
Friends with Benefits starring Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake is reviewed by Christy Lemire (AP critic and host of Ebert Presents at the Movies, check your local PBS listings) and Ben Mankiewicz (host of Turner Classic Movies). See what other critics are saying: www.rottentomatoes.com Jamie (Mila Kunis) is a New York head-hunter trying to sign Los Angeles-based Dylan (Justin Timberlake) for her client. When he takes the job and makes the move, they quickly become friends. Their friendship turns into a friendship with benefits, but with Jamie's emotionally damaged past and Dylan's history of being emotionally unavailable, they have to try to not fall for each other the way Hollywood romantic comedies dictate.
Keywords: Friends With Benefits, Trailer, Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake, Patricia Clarkson, Jenna Elfman, Bryan Greenberg, Richard Jenkins, Sex, Love, Relationship, Friends, Date, Dating, Romantic Comedy, Los Angeles, La, Will Gluck, Jokes, Movie Review, Movie Trailer, Film, Movie, Cinema, Hollywood