Thursday, December 22, 2011

HOT CHICKS WITH DOUCHE BAGS!

HOT CHICKS WITH DOUCHE BAGS! Video Clips. Duration : 1.20 Mins.


I just ran over a cat on accident. The first time was on purpose! MY BEST FRIEND JAKE ASKED ME IF i WANTED TO PLAY SOCCER so i punched his mom in the face he asked me if I thought he said "sock her" i said no, your moms a bitch my gf asked me if I wanted to have sex on her period. I told her that she is not supposed to say punctuation marks out loud they are only there to end a sentence. i almost ran over a cat I swerved but it still got away i feel bad when i eat animals but only if I get food poisoning my vegetarian friend bob called me an asshole I told him that thats where poop comes out of he said yea, your a potty mouth too which I retorted , I must be , your gf is always sitting on my face NAKED then he said Im a douche Too which I retorted, i must be cuz im always inside your sisters vagina. Website: mchenrycruiser.com Main Channel youtube.com Crank Calls: youtube.com Cruiser Rants: youtube.com Facebook:; facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com

Tags: Must, Douche, vagina, ran over a cat, one, liner, comedy one liners, funny, Comedy, Humour, stand up comedy, humor, Stand-up comedy, comedian, comic, sketch, jokes, Sketch comedy, hilarious, cat, vegetarian, vegetarians, cats, kitty, kitten, kittens, food, cute, meow, sitcom, laugh, dog, comedy funny, satire, stand comedy, mchenrycruiser

No comments:

Post a Comment